2022年1月19日 星期三

英語中答謝和別客氣的說法

A: Thanks for the help today.(謝謝你今天的幫忙。)

B: No problem. I enjoyed helping you.(不客氣。我很樂意幫忙。)


A: Thanks for taking the parcel in for me.(謝謝你幫我把包裹拿進來。)
B: Pleasure!(別客氣!)

A: I'd like to thank you for looking after my cat so well.(我想謝謝你把我的貓照顧得那麼好。)
B: I know you'd do the same for me.(我知道你也會為了我這麼做。)


A: Thanks for letting me know that my car alarm was going off.(謝謝告訴我車子的防盜警報器響了。)
B: No worries. I thought I'd better tell you.(不會。我想說最好跟你說一聲。)

A: Thank you for visiting me in hospital.(謝謝你到醫院探望我。)
B: Oh, it was the least I could do.(喔,這點事根本算不了什麼。)


A: Thank you for stopping by.(謝謝你順道過來。)
B: Oh, anytime!(噢,不會啦!)

Thank you so much, doctor. I'm very much obliged to you.(醫生,很謝謝你。感激不盡。)

A: Thank you for sending the sample so promptly.(感謝您如此快速寄送樣品。)
B: We appreciate your business.(我們很感謝貴公司的合作。)


A: Thank you for helping me carry the coffees to the office.(謝謝你幫我把咖啡拿到辦公室。)
B: Oh, I'm happy to help.(喔,我很樂意幫忙。)




沒有留言: